Rejuvenate your face with this Amethyst Face Roller & Gua Sha
Rose quartz has calming properties and aids in meditation and reflection. It is known as the stone of love.
- Relieves daily muscle stress
- Helps with face/skin issues
- Helps with slimming areas of face
- Reduce water retention
- Helps with skin conditions
- Help sculpt the face to define the jawline and cheekbone
- Improves blood circulation
- Give a cool and relaxing facial massage
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage to help immune system fight off infections
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Gua Sha is beneficial for:
Headaches, jaw pain, congestion, sinusitis
Stress, anxiety, over-thinking
Rejuvenating skin and facial tissue, moving lymph and metabolic congestion
Increasing mental and physical energy
Increasing micro-circulation in muscles and joints
Boosting the immune system, decreasing inflammation
Increasing blood-flow to the heart, organs, muscles, joints and tendon
Joint pain, wrist and hand pain, neck, knee, elbow, hip and shoulder pain
Carpal tunnel syndrome, numbness and tingling
Digestive issues, stomach pain
Cold and flu related symptoms
General relaxation and sleep aid
Gua Sha Stones (an Ancient Chinese healing technique that dates back thousands of years. ) are a tool used to relieve tension, sculpt skin, and increase circulation. Gua Sha can Plump and Lift Your Facial Muscles, Revitalize Your Skin, Release Pain and Tension From Your Face and Neck. Initially designed to stimulate the flow of energy (Qi) through facial meridians.
Face roller tools are typically made from stones and crystals. Designed to be used to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to decrease puffiness, ease tension and stimulate blood flow to increase your skin's glow and much more.
How to use:
2) Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3) Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.