For Adults and those over 13 years of Age.
Anger is healthy and normal, but there comes a point when all that negative emotions can escalate to an unhealthy level. In which case, anger management through aromatherapy may be a good option to help calm anger hostile issues. 2018 study from that aromatherapy intervention can decrease aggression and hostility.
An essential oil inhaler is a valuable tool that can help you obtain the benefits of aromatherapy. They can be used in any setting, at home or on-the-go.
- Nasal inhalers are good for about 1-2 months, depending on how frequently it is used.
- Keep the lid on inhaler unless in use. The more the inhaler is used and opened, the faster the oils will dissipate.
Feeling anger and hostile just pick up your inhaler to help bring your feeling down to a calmer state. It's like a Natural chill pill in your pocket-It's made in a glass bottle opposed to plastic as a healthier option
These oils are very strong so don't feel you need to breath in a lot at ONE TIME. Keep in a cool dry place.
Take deep breaths in through your nose when you use your inhaler - this will allow the aroma to penetrate deep into your lungs where it can best do its work.
Directions-, You can remove the plastic cap first, place the nasal inhaler near the nostrils, then slowly inhale while waving inhaler stick back and forth under the nostrils. Think 5-5-5 when using a nasal inhaler.
- Count to 5 while inhaling in
- Count to 5 while holding breath
- Count to 5 while exhaling
- May repeat 2-3 times as needed