Therapeutic Grade for Aromatherapy
Hard to stay focused on one thing at a time because your life is so busy??? This blend will help you to focus on the task at hand without your mind worrying or wondering about another task.
An essential oil inhaler is a valuable tool that can help you obtain the benefits of aromatherapy. They can be used in any setting, at home or on-the-go.
- Nasal inhaler are good for about 1-2 months, depending n how frequently it is used.
- Keep the lid on inhaler unless in use. The more the inhaler is used and opened, the faster the oils will dissipate.
Multitasking is not good for the brain SO PLEASE STOP DOING IT. THE EFFECTS WILL BEGIN TO SHOW UP AS YOU GET OLDER.
This blend has mineral rich salts that has the following benefits:
- clean nasal cavities and sinuses,
- improve lung function
- clear pollens, toxins, and viruses from the lungs and nasal tracts
- Breathing better
Directions- These oils are very strong so don't feel you need to breath in a lot at ONE TIME. Keep in a cool dry place.
Take deep breaths in through your nose when you use your inhaler - this will allow the aroma to penetrate deep into your lungs where it can best do its work. Keep in a cool, dark, dry place.
To use, You can remove the plastic cap first, place the nasal inhaler near the nostrils, then slowly inhale while waving inhaler stick back and forth under the nostrils. Think 5-5-5 when using a nasal inhaler.
- Count to 5 while inhaling in
- Count to 5 while holding breath
- Count to 5 while exhaling
- May repeat 2-3 times as needed
You get one inhaler not three that is shown in the photo below.
This aromatherapy blend tiny aromatic molecules goes directly to the brain within seconds TO CHANGE ONE'S MOOD/SENSES and then goes to other parts of the body to do what it needs to do. system? Use MG blends by means of skin application (Roll on), Inhaler or diffusing.
Happy Wholistic Healing.
Do not allow children under the age of 5 to be around inhaler especially children two and under.
avoid if you have epilepsy, 5 years and under and have asthma.
Much Love and Gratitude, MaMa Goddess