o not use if you have epilepsy, 5 and younger and have asthma.
This blend is made with organic cotton inside a glass bottle.
Our little ones /Children sometimes have difficulty focusing and their minds wander off often at home, school, or playground. This blend will give them the extra boost to help get their mind into Focus and keep their minds from drifting off.
An essential oil inhaler is a valuable tool that can help you obtain the benefits of aromatherapy. They can be used in any setting, at home or on-the-go.
- Nasal inhalers are good for about 1-2 months, depending on how frequently it is used.
- Keep the lid on inhaler unless in use. The more the inhaler is used and opened, the faster the oils will dissipate.
These oils are very strong so don't feel you need to breath in a lot at ONE TIME. Keep in a cool dry place.
Take deep breaths in through your nose when you use your inhaler - this will allow the aroma to penetrate deep into your lungs where it can best do its work.
Directions-, You can remove the plastic cap first, place the nasal inhaler near the nostrils, then slowly inhale while waving inhaler stick back and forth under the nostrils. Think 5-5-5 when using a nasal inhaler.
- Count to 5 while inhaling in
- Count to 5 while holding breath.
- Count to 5 while exhaling.
- May repeat 2-3 times as needed.
Diffuser Blend option will be available soon!
This is a little more potent for the child as well as the diffuser blend
Much Love and Gratitude, MaMa Goddess