For acne-prone & oily skin use once or twice a month!
Benefits of steaming:
May help remove dead cells, blackheads and whiteheads.
loosen the sebum (oil) in your face, allowing it to slide out of the pore easily when you wash with cleanser. Unclogs pores, and removes dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria missed during washing.
- Improve blood flow, nourish skin, and create a healthy glow.
- Unclogs pores by releasing trapped sebum oil.
- Hydrates the skin and naturally moisturizes your face
- Improves skin's firmness and youthfulness by stimulating collagen and elasticity production.
How to use:
- Use distilled water and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoon of herb to the bowl and stir it for 1 minute and transfer to a safe heated bowl.
- Position the face 5-10 inches from the steam after cleaning face first and cover the head with a towel.
- Steam face for 3 min, break for 1-2 min & repeat up to 2-3 times.
- Lghtly pat with a towel leaving the skin a little damp and follow up with Toner & Moisturizer. The skin will feel cleaner, hydrated, smoother and glowing.
- If it gets too hot lift your head wait for a second and then go back to the steam. If it’s too hot and irritates your skin discontinue. REMEMBER THIS SHOULD FEEL RELAXING