Therapeutic Grade for Aromatherapy.
13 and up
This blend is great For adrenal exhaustion, chronic stress, burn out! run down, constantly under stress and exhausted at the day! This blend is emotionally calming, uplifting, sedative, grounding, immune boosting, they help support your immune system!
Added Bonus - salt therapy known as Halotherapy added with oil in inhaler
This blend has mineral rich salts that has the following benefits that may improve your breathing
- clean nasal cavities and sinuses,
- improve lung function
- clear pollens, toxins, and viruses from the lungs and nasal tracts
- Breathing better
An essential oil inhaler is a valuable tool that can help you obtain the benefits of aromatherapy. They can be used in any setting, at home or on-the-go.
- Nasal inhalers are good for about 1-2 months, depending on how frequently it is used.
- Keep the lid on inhaler unless in use. The more the inhaler is used and opened, the faster the oils will dissipate.
These oils are very strong so don't feel you need to breath in a lot at ONE TIME. Keep in a cool dry place.
Take deep breaths in through your nose when you use your inhaler - this will allow the aroma to penetrate deep into your lungs where it can best do its work.
Directions-, You can remove the plastic cap first, place the nasal inhaler near the nostrils, then slowly inhale while waving inhaler stick back and forth under the nostrils. Think 5-5-5 when using a nasal inhaler.
- Count to 5 while inhaling in
- Count to 5 while holding breath.
- Count to 5 while exhaling.
- May repeat 2-3 times as needed.
IMMUNE BUILDER AND ANTIOXIDANTS PROPERTIES