This blend may help to balance and center them emotionally and in times of stress.
Our children encounter emotions too that can be overwhelming and troublesome just like adults. They can feel stressed, troubled, worried, anxious and more. This can lead to behavioral issues, problems in school, anxiety, problem sleeping and so many other things. We need to care for our babies emotional state.
An essential oil inhaler is a valuable tool that can help you obtain the benefits of aromatherapy. They can be used in any setting, at home or on-the-go.
- Nasal inhalers are good for about 1-2 months, depending on how frequently it is used.
- Keep the lid on inhaler unless in use. The more the inhaler is used and opened, the faster the oils will dissipate.
These oils are very strong so don't feel you need to breath in a lot at ONE TIME. Keep in a cool dry place.
Take deep breaths in through your nose when you use your inhaler - this will allow the aroma to penetrate deep into your lungs where it can best do its work.
Directions-, You can remove the plastic cap first, place the nasal inhaler near the nostrils, then slowly inhale while waving inhaler stick back and forth under the nostrils. Think 5-5-5 when using a nasal inhaler.
- Count to 5 while inhaling in
- Count to 5 while holding breath.
- Count to 5 while exhaling.
- May repeat 2-3 times as needed.
Other options is a diffuser and roll on blend !
IF the child is 13 and up the best option is Free from Stress or the sadness and hopelessness inhaler.
If you have any questions, please call 504-209-5517 or email MG at email@example.com